Dodging for a Cure
FarmHouse's Dodging for a Cure philanthropy event is aimed at raising money and awareness for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This dodgeball tournament is open to all Ohio State students, faculty and staff.
The Next Dodging for a Cure Tournament is: TBA
RULES AND INFORMATION
- 6-8 player teams
- 6 players on the court at a time; at least 1 female
- Best of three series
- 3 minute games
- Double Elimination, randomly placed in brackets
- Boundaries are set by the volleyball court, no balls may be thrown from outside the court
- Must leave to retrieve balls through the end line only
- If a player strikes an opposing player with a live ball below the shoulders without that player catching the ball, he/she is out
- If a player catches a live ball, the thrower of that ball is out
- No headshots will count
- Teams can donate any amount to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Those who donate amounts of $35 or higher will be entered into the dodgeball tournament.
- Top donors will be able to select a FarmHouse member and shave said member’s head.
- The head shave portion of Dodging for a Cure is aimed at raising awareness for blood cancers and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.